- representation of clients’ interests at the Antimonopoly committee of Ukraine regarding permits for concerted actions and issues of protection against unfair competition;
- advising in the field of corporate governance of joint stock companies, performing functions of the corporate secretary ;
- legal support of the process of enterprises reorganization, in particular through the merger of several joint-stock companies to another joint stock company;
- legal support of real estate and land transactions;
- providing legal advice in the field of subsoil use, including agreements on the use of natural resources, permits for exploration and extraction of minerals;
- legal support of foreign economic activity;
- legal support of major investment projects related to the modernization of cement production and maintenance of the production transition to alternative fuel;
- participation in court proceedings on the appeal of illegal decisions of power entities, particularly in the field of taxation.
Odessa National Academy of Law, Faculty of Civil Law and Entrepreneurship, 2004;
Certified Corporate Secretary, 2006.
Pro Bono Involvement
Member of the Public Council of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
Member of the Legal Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine;
Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association
Ukrainian, Russian, English