PhD in Law. Recommended by International and Ukrainian leading ranking publication The Legal 500 EMEA and Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients in the area of judicial practice.
Named “Lawyer of the Next Generation” in the practice of dispute resolution according to the survey results of the international study The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa – 2019 Edition.
- corporate disputes, disputes regarding fulfillment of contracts;
- representation of interests in credit relations related disputes;
- judicial protection of ownership right;
- representation of clients’ interests in disputes regarding intellectual property rights protection;
- bankruptcy cases;
- real estate disputes;
- legal expertise of separate aspects of company activity;
- preparation of memorandum on the application of Ukrainian law and settlement of disputes for the courts of foreign jurisdictions;
- protection of client’s interests in arbitration institutes;
- enforcement proceeding.
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Faculty of Law, 2006.
Post – graduate studies at Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, PhD (Law), 2016;
Ukrainian, Russian, English