Recommended by international and Ukrainian leading guides to the legal profession The Legal 500 EMEA, Best Lawyers, Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, Top 50 Law Firms in Ukraine in the area of dispute resolution.
Specialized in the national court procedures and arbitration, corporate, tax law, investments, property rights and insolvency. Has significant experience in representation of the clients’ interests in general, higher specialized courts and the Supreme Court of Ukraine; particularly, in:
- court cases on agreements’ fulfillment;
- disputes with the state authorities (including tax, customs and other);
- property rights protection disputes;
- investment disputes;
- land-related, real estate and construction disputes;
- corporate conflicts;
- insolvency cases;
- at all stages of enforcement procedures.
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Faculty of Law, 1994.
Pro Bono Involvement
Member of the International Bar Association;
Member of Kyiv Regional Bar Association;
Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association.