Honored Lawyer of Ukraine. Recommended by international and Ukrainian leading guides to the legal profession Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, The Legal 500 EMEA, IFLR1000 Energy and Infrastructure, Best Lawyers, Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, Top 50 Law Firms in Ukraine in the area of antitrust, dispute resolution, corporate law, M&A, subsoil use, energy, and real estate.
Named the Best Lawyer in Competition by Legal Awards 2015.
- advising clients on various competition issues, including merger clearance, protection from unfair competition, competition compliance;
- representing clients in competition investigations initiated by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- legal due diligence of large Ukrainian companies in the field of telecommunication, subsoil use, machine manufacturing, food industry, construction etc.;
- advising on subsoil use, including various transaction-related issues, licensing, permits for production operations;
- drafting and legal support of production sharing agreements and related agreements, joint venture agreements, various concession mechanisms and other legal instruments for exercising investor’s rights in the field of subsoil use;
- supporting large investment projects including investment energy savings projects financed by the international financial organizations;
- legal support of projects with foreign law application;
- participating in foreign courts hearings as an expert in the Ukrainian law.
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Faculty of Law, 1999;
Russian School (Institute) of Private Law at the President of Russian Federation, 2001;
Studied European Law at the Leiden University (the Netherlands), 2001;
Post – graduate studies at the Institute of International Relations of Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, PhD (Law), 2002;
Internship at British Law Firm Howard Kennedy Solicitors (London, UK).
Pro Bono Involvement
Member of the Judicial Reform Council;
Member of the Scientific and Advisory Council of the Supreme Court of Ukraine;
Member of the Scientific and Advisory Council of the Higher Economic Court of Ukraine;
Member of the Public Council of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
Arbitrator of the Riga International Commercial Arbitration Court;
Arbitrator of Kazakhstan International Arbitration;
Arbitrator of Permanently functioning Domestic Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce;
Member of International Bar Association;
Member of Kyiv Regional Bar Association;
Member of Ukrainian Bar Association.
Ukrainian, Russian, English.