Doctor of Law, professor, corresponding member of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine. Recommended by international and Ukrainian leading guides to the legal profession Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, The Legal 500 EMEA, IFLR1000 Energy and Infrastructure, Best Lawyers, Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, Top 50 Law Firms in Ukraine in the area of antitrust, dispute resolution, corporate law, M&A, subsoil use, energy, and real estate.
Named “Lawyer of the Year” in the field of litigation according to the survey results The Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2020.
The best Scientific Principal Award in the framework of the Competition “Lawyer of the Year – 2017”.
Named the Best Lawyer in Competition by Legal Awards 2015.
- due diligence of large Ukrainian companies in the field of telecommunication, subsoil use, machine manufacturing, food industry, construction etc.;
- advising on subsoil use, including various transaction-related issues, licensing, permits for production operations, drafting and legal support of production sharing agreements and related agreements, joint venture agreements, various concession mechanisms and other legal instruments for exercising investor’s rights in the field of subsoil use;
- representation of clients’ interests in courts and arbitration tribunals;
- advising clients on various competition issues, including merger clearance, protection from unfair competition, competition compliance;
- representing clients in competition investigations initiated by the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- supporting large investment projects including investment energy savings projects financed by the international financial organizations;
- participating in foreign courts hearings as an expert in the Ukrainian law;
- preparation of legal memoranda on the application of Ukrainian law and dispute resolution for foreign courts;
- legal support of projects with foreign law application.
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Faculty of Law, 1999;
Russian School (Institute) of Private Law at the President of Russian Federation, 2001;
Studied European Law at the Leiden University (the Netherlands), 2001;
Internship at British Law Firm Howard Kennedy Solicitors (London, UK).
ro Bono Involvement
Member of the Scientific and Advisory Council of the Supreme Court;
Member of the Working Group on the updating of Ukrainian civil law;
Arbitrator of the Riga International Commercial Arbitration Court;
Arbitrator of Kazakhstan International Arbitration;
Arbitrator of Permanently functioning Domestic Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce;
Member of International Bar Association;
Member of Kyiv Regional Bar Association;
Member of Ukrainian Bar Association.
Ukrainian, Russian, English.