Recommended by international and Ukrainian leading rating guides The Legal 500 EMEA, IFLR1000 Energy and Infrastructure, Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients, Top 50 Law Firms in Ukraine in the area of corporate, land and construction, legal support of complex real estate transactions, subsoil use, energy, project financing, energy saving and energy efficiency.
The best lawyer in the field of energy according to the survey results of the international study The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa – 2019 Edition.
- establishment and legal support of legal entities in Ukraine, including project entities;
- legal due diligence of large Ukrainian companies in different fields, including heavy, chemical, food, processing industries, construction, FMCG section etc.;
- complex legal support of construction and operation of commercial real estate objects;
- legal support of real estate and land transactions;
- conclusion of land lease agreement for conducting exploration and future extraction of minerals;
- complex legal support of investment energy performance projects in Ukraine, financed by international financial organizations;
- advising local companies and international institutions on ESCO activity and performance contracting;
- complex support of concluding loan agreements including loan and project agreements between Ukraine and EBRD within the framework of directed project financing;
- development and participation in drafting of laws and other regulatory acts in different fields of legal regulation of economy;
- legal support of international transactions.
Taras Shevchenko Kyiv National University, Institute of International Relations, specialist in International Law, 1998.
Pro Bono Involvement
Deputy Chairman of the Ukrainian Bar Association Energy, Oil and Gas Committee;
Member of the Public Council of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine;
Member of International Bar Association.
Ukrainian, Russian, English.