- Corporate and antitrust, including representation of clients before the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine and other public authorities of Ukraine;
- Complex legal support of business, including separate aspects of fiscal law;
- Legal expertise;
- Procurement, investment and concession competitions, tenders etc.
- Separate aspects of public relationships, including public-private partnership projects;
- Legal consulting in the field of energy conservation and energy efficiency.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Faculty of Law, 2007.
Pro Bono Involvement
Member of the Ukrainian Bar Association, member of the cousil of the Committee on energy, oil and gas.
Ukrainian, Russian, English